
Jane is going through a phase right now where she's not a huge fan of the bath tub, so I have been bathing her in the sink still (which she is a little bit too big for). And of course I still bathe Maren in the sink because she actually fits. So, with Lara's help, I decided to bathe them both in the two sinks at the same time. It was a lot of fun! By the end there was water and soap everywhere, but the pictures made it so worth it.
I have high hopes of bathing them both in the bath tub together probably by the summer time...
Here are some other great sisters pictures:

One last comment about these sisters...they are now roommates! Sunday night (last night) we finally put them to bed in the same room in the two cribs in the nursery and they "talked" to each other and giggled for a little while, but eventually went to sleep and slept until about 7:45 this morning. It's exciting! They're getting so grown up :)

No comments:
Post a Comment